Friday, March 24, 2006

house hunting

Warmed back up to the 'hood on the 2nd house, but missed the contract by less than 1 hour. We were on our way to my wife's office to sign our contract when our agent called the seller's agent. The seller's agent was recieving the signed contract at that moment.

Worked out for the best though because last night we looked at one a pitching wedge golf shot from my buddy Ed's place, which is in the exact area we wanted to be. We signed that contract last night & bumped the asking price up $6K. We hope to heard something today. I think our agent is nervous about the timing because of our trip next week. I assured him that if we need to do the inspection Monday, I'd make time at work to be there for it!

Say a little prayer for us, I've been saying several myself!