Sunday, December 02, 2007

Impressive

A post 2 days in a row - this is impressive!

I'm very proud of myself this morning. If you happen upon my blog & are extremely adept at using html tags & other such web page design codes, keep moving. This is not for you. If you are somewhat technologically savvy, but can't program html, keep reading. This might help you.

I am a college sports fan. Especially football and basketball. I grew up in Fayetteville, AR, home of the University of Arkansas and attended Mississippi State University. I was at State when the SEC expanded to include Arkansas and South Carolina. Needless to say, I am a huge SEC fan. Since State is very strong in baseball, I guess you can include baseball to my fandom list.

I spent 5 years following graduation practicing in Jackson, MS, so I read the Jackson newspaper The Clarion-Ledger on a daily basis. Its the best way to keep track of State's sports teams. Their State beat writer is one of the best we've had recently. I suspect he won't last long but will move up to a bigger paper, just like the last one did. Both this one & the previous one have blogs which I read and occassionally comment on. There is a small group of probably 12-15 regular contributors to Kyle's blog.

Several weeks ago, someone illustrated how to use HTML code to post links, like I did in the paragraph above. At the time, I didn't write the directions down & now, I'm unable to find that post and comment. So, I Google searched & found this site which I used successfully for the first time this morning in a blog comment about State's bowl game opportunities. Hence, I'm very proud of myself this morning!